The Sunset Collection consists of 10 main presets created by myself and an Italian graphic designer for my trip to Padang Padang Beach. This collection of filters is perfect to capture a stunning sunset vibe.
Here are step by step instructions on how to download these presets to your computer:
For a Mac:
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Lightroom (Dialogue) • Preferences • Presets.
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets into Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.
For a PC:
- Open the Adobe Lightroom program.
- Go to File > Import Profiles & Presets.
- Select the presets you’d like to install.
- Exit and relaunch Lightroom.
- Go into “Editing” mode.
- Click “Presets.”
- The presets you just imported will be under the “User Presets” menu.