The Bali Green Collection consists of 10 main presets created by myself and an Italian graphic designer for my trip to Bali. This collection of filters is perfect to capture the stunning greens.
Here are step by step instructions on how to download these presets to your phone:
- Download the Lightroom CC App. Open Lightroom.
- You may have to also download a Zip Viewer App to open the preset. From here you can save the preset into Lightroom.
- Open the Presets section. You’ll do this by clicking on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the Presets panel that opens. Choose “Create Preset”.
- Give the preset a name and save.
- Now when your click on the preset icon your preset will be there, ready for your pic.